Monday, June 4, 2012

log 4

weight: 315 ( lost 5 pounds Yay! )
exercise: 30 minutes of misc. stretching and aerobic exercise
writting: 2hours

so...i'm sitting here listening to the Premiere of the Matt & Pat podcast and i have to say it is too Funny! The beginning of it is about me....not sure Why they picked Me to talk about but i can lend a great deal of comedic material....as i'm sure we ALL can! lol
so I wrote for about 2 hours while I was waiting for my car to get serviced - 4 tires, alignment and tune up and oil change.
It was probably the Best writing session in a while! I just sat and wrote and didn't even notice the time. It is the first of many self contained stories for a book called
"Tales from Florentine" ( Floor-en-teen ). It's in a fantasy setting and all the tales take place
in a large city, called a city-state in this book, called Florentine.
I wont go into too many details here for the story is just in its first rough draft but it is sitting....in my head....Wanting to be written. The main character is based on a guy I know
at Trader Joe's in Danbury. I'm working on another story that is the prequel to this one in which the main character is based on another friend at TJ's Danbury.

speaking of my job....the more i write the more i just want to stay home and write. I find myself getting pissed at the customers for no reason other than they are There! This feeling is bleeding into my feelings for my co-workers as well. Most notably the women cause I have a problem relating, talking to, trusting and liking women.
I'm not gay or a cereal killer ( hehe )!
i've had sex with a woman and enjoyed it and would like to do it more often
but....does there really need to be conversation? before, after or during?
lets just fuck, get it done and go on!
but....Dave ( me ) is not built that way either so....i screw myself out of getting screwed! lol...at least i can laugh at myself right?
Having to work with them i see all this....garbage and I just think 'lame' and switch off.
which is when they want to smile at me and talk to me and so i do to be nice
when i really have 6 things running through my head then i see this woman, imagine her naked and then all the important stuff just evaporates like a mouse-fart in the wind!
can't they tell i'm concentrating? do they have to wiggle themselves near me?
'sigh'
so...being a Male i can't win....lol
anyway....writing at home would be far Less distracting and more productive and get me doing what i like to do....so....i'm working on what i can do to make that happen...

so i hope to write updates more frequently....that's all for now Space-Pals!
remember: Life is insane. You Aren't.


No comments:

Post a Comment