Friday, June 22, 2012

log 7

the stinking heat & humidity and making it Very difficult to sleep.
I have to take an ice - cold shower before bed!
Not Too bad cause I like those kinds of showers
but when outside is all nice and cool
and I open the door to my place
and it's as hot as an oven inside it's just STUPID!
I LIKE the heat really!
I moved from LA to here
but when its cool outside at night
and inside its like how the day was
ALL stinking night
ssss - ST - Uuuuuu - piiiiiiiiid!
so...5 hrs. & 15 min. of sleep due to heat

been thinking about this woman at work
she is on vacation for 12 days
which is Awesome
but Shit I Couldn't do that!
I'd be like "AAAAHH! Idon'tknowifIhaveenoughvacationtime! 
Loosingmoney! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!"
anyway
been thinking about her and me
and granted I'm Always Wrong
about who's interested in me
but she could do a Lot worse than me 
dudes
I'm just sayin'!
I guess it really depends on what's Best
for Her
and if I put my desires before her needs
then i'm just a Chump
in my own eyes
and I don't want to be a Chump
so
we'll see what happens when she comes back
Probably nuthin but ya never know....
Faith
it's all about Faith

OK
That's all for now, Space-Pals!
remember: I'm Insane....uh...Life's Insane.
                                          You're Not.

1 comment:

  1. Ask her if she would like to go get some coffee with you...start there

    ReplyDelete