Wednesday, June 20, 2012

log 6.1

so I was right
after talking to some friends who know her and who know me
I realized....which i Knew already....that she was just being herself
and informing me of her life
so that's that.
It funny
not HA - HA but odd
I always think women at work are interested in me
not just Trader Joe's
but everywhere I've worked
and I'm always wrong
They don't see me as a Man
they see me as their gay friend
or girl friend
or...gay-girl friend?
I guess
I guess I'm just not what women want
or I go after the immature women?
I don't know
All I DO know is that
until I weigh 200 lbs.
I'm not gonna look / get/ whatever a girlfriend
i need someone who wants me
who says "OOH! He's Cute! And Funny! I wanna see him Nekkid!"
lol
BAH!
this shit makes me crazy!

*addendum - I just looked and people are ACTUALLY reading
what I have to say! Amazing!
....i guess i'm interesting....lol
Thank You All!
=)
I feel Awesome now!

That's all for Now, SPace-Pals!
remember: Life IS Insane. You're Not

No comments:

Post a Comment