Wednesday, June 27, 2012

log 8

so
been thinking and feeling this past...week is it?
and I realize that I'm just
not the right person for anyone now
maybe ever
I haven't spoken with anyone
I just realized I'm being stupid
in my experience, women don't go for men
who are friends
let alone men who are fat
just being honest
and that's cool.
I'm just not gonna do anything
about this woman I've been talking about
cause i'm pretty sure she just sees me as a friend
and if thats what she needs
and makes her Happy
then that's what matters.
Will I Ever be with someone again?
who knows
but I don't think about it
anyway that's all

*ADDITIONAL -

I don't want anyone to think
I am hopeless. I just am confused.
My Reason says it won't happen
cause it Never has.
My Instinct says I don't know but
give her the benefit of the doubt,
Trust her.
My Emotion says I don't know
and I can't tell but whatthehell
give it a chance.
SO
There ya go
Confusion
As Usual
LOL
OK
That's REALLY all for now
Space-Pals!
remember: Life is Insane. You're Not

No comments:

Post a Comment