Sunday, July 29, 2018

Everyone needs some time off

Hello!

So last week I was on Vacation
WHOOT-WHOOT!
and I NEEDED it!

I had a whole week where I wasn't responsible to other people
and where I didn't have to Be anywhere unless I wanted to be there
IT WAS AWESOME!
I went to the city and had an adventure!
Took the train to Grand Central and then went into the city, went to a few places
- exhibit I wanted to see, restaurant that I wanted to eat - and there were
so Many people. It was AWESOME!
I had so much fun being in the city I will go back again!
I went to the Baseball Museum and Hall of Fame another day
and it was another Great Adventure!
One day I slept Most of the day.
It just felt Really Good not to do anything or be responsible for anything
or to anyone.

But now I have to go back to work this week,
oh well
not really looking forward to it but not dreading it either.
the vacation energized me and made me able to deal with my own stuff
I've been dealing with and come to solutions for myself.
I feel a LOT Better and better able to deal with my life and my situations -
being alone, not sure about a future for me, not wanting to be here anymore -
and things don't feel hopeless anymore.
So a GREAT vacation!
YAY! WHOOT - WHOOT! YAY!

That's All for Now, Space-Pals!
Remember: Life is Insane. You're Not.

Maybe you just need a GREAT vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment