Saturday, July 14, 2018

Follow up to last post

Howdy!

so After my last post
the one about my management coworkers
I was a little bummed.
I had time before my group counseling appointment so I went to
the Berkshire Co-Op in Great Barrington, Mass.
I saw and talked to a few friends and I realized something:
I have friends who really love me and accept me for who I am.
This past few months I've been upset because I felt I had no one
- wife, girlfriend, whatever - but I have Lots of Loving, Caring
friends who love Me for Me.
I haven't stopped being Happy since I realized this.
In spite of my brain trying to make me feel bad about my current
work situation, I am Very Happy that I have wonderful, warm and
loving people in my life who love me and accept me for me.
If I don't have any more, then I don't.
If I make more, then I do.
if it takes a little longer for me to be in an intimate relationship,
then it does.
I'd rather be alone than be with the wrong person.

I had forgotten ALL of these things and was so pathologically
focused on 'no girlfriend' that I couldn't see the Real Joy I have
in my life already.
Thank you ALL, My friends!
I love you, appreciate you and am very grateful to you for everything
You have given Me!


That is All for now, Space-Pals.
Remember: Life is Insane. We are Not.

with Much Love, Gratitude and Acceptance of You!

No comments:

Post a Comment