Sunday, June 3, 2018

Path to Definition...and....sea creatures!

YAY!



YAY! I hope it came out....

OK
I said before about we are all trying to find our porpoise...uhh...PURPOSE
and how it will help us all to get from our respective 'Here' to 'There.'
Having people in your life is Vital to making this happen.
Whether they are family, friends, coworkers, lovers, spouses, Whatever
People Help us figure things out and get us where we Need to go.
Sometimes it's seeing our flaws reflected in them and saying 'UGH!'
Sometimes it's seeing their flaws in us and saying 'UGH!'
Or it can be all about the 'aaawwwww!' that we see.
We all do it and we all see it. the 'aaawww' factor.
Seeing someone do something that makes them more human and...real?

Example -
Last weekend my manager, nice woman with a 3 year old and
a new born and husband, had a party for her husband and there were...70
people there. She said it went well but the kids were just NOT happy.
They wouldn't sleep and her three year old said 'I Want Them To All Go AWAY!'
and crying and all that.
My reaction was 'Aaaaawwww!'-

I don't know if that means she saw the real human in me or I saw it in her and
her situation but there it is.
These are the moments that bring us closer and make us all realize that human
contact is what we all need.
I said before that having a woman in my life would just make going through
my depression, et al, harder but after this little....bonding moment (?)
I realize that having a woman in my life would make it easier.
Someone to talk to, someone who cares about my well being, someone who
wants to see me healthy and whole.
so....there That is. Not too much of a revelation but helpful in the 'Definition and
Porpoise' idea.
not sayin' it's my manager, monkees, i'm just sayin'.

anyway....there ya go...

That's all forNow, SPace-Pals!
Remember: Life is Insane. You're Not.

No comments:

Post a Comment