Sunday, May 20, 2018

Path to Definition....and PORPOISE!

PORPOISE!




If y'all's remember in 'The Matrix' Smith had a Long monologue about
Purpose. Basically, Purpose is what makes every creature move forward.
Walt Disney said that, simply, we need to have hope, look towards
the future and Keep Moving Forward.
I am more of the mind of the late Mr. Disney than a movie villain
because he was real and, by following his idea, he made his vision real.
Like Steve Jobs, Nikola Tesla, Muhammad Ali, Bruce Lee, and my brother.
Just to name a few.

Keep moving forward.

The paths we take to get from our 'There' to 'Here' define us
and it's never easy.
This last week I had (am still having?) a Major bout with Depression.
This spiraled out of loneliness and feeling like i'm not understood
and I don't know if I ever will be.
I've spent some much of my life by myself and in my own head.
I figure no one wants to hear all the stuff that goes on in there.
I Don't want to hear what's in my head most of the time!
I had arguments with myself, saying stuff that made me want to
stay in bed and not come out.
But I got up. and I went to work. and when I needed to fall apart
I did it alone.
"nothing's worse than seeing' a Fat Man Cry!"
(Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back).
I don't like to talk about myself that's why this blog has started
and stopped so much. Figure it's just complaining and I. Hate. Doing. That.
(A guy I work with does that all. Day. Long. O_O)
I don't like dumping my crap on other people. Feels...lame.
So i go through what I need to and deal with it so I can be...'ok' at my job,
or to my family, and on.
I guess my point is...that...regardless of what I went through this past week,
I'm still here and still going. Still Moving Forward.
It's not easy and probably never will be.
Probably be harder with a woman in my life.
but i'll figure that out when it happens
Just gotta keep moving forward.


That's All for Now, Space-Pals!
Remember: Life is Insane, You're Not!

It tries to take you down with it but you have to Keep Moving Forward.



No comments:

Post a Comment