Monday, February 8, 2016

ACK! (post - 50th birthday ugh-ness)

Hello all!

what...the FUCK!?
So last night I ate something that gave me a stomach ache for 3 - 4 hours.
I finally feel asleep due to being too tired to give a shit. I am really tired of my
stupidity when it comes to food and I am REALLY Honestly Happy that Lent
starts this week. Not so much as I can deny myself food but so I can take stock
of the things I want to change in my life and , with God's help, make that change.
To that end I have begun exercising.
Hopefully, This time, I follow through with it and keep it going well into my older
years. Being 50 and Severely overweight is Not a good way to live. Period.
So...we will see what happens. Maybe I'll post pictures.
SPOILERS! - They Wont be pretty!

Anyway, just a short update today.
Got to get the day going and do chores and taxes and exercise and whatever else I
left to do today. No work doesn't mean no work to do.

That's all for Now, Space-Pals!
Remember: Insanity is a state of mind. And I'm the Governor.
You're Not.

No comments:

Post a Comment