Wednesday, July 18, 2012

log 13

OK
So it's hailing now
Been on/off rain and sun w/humidity
for most of the day.
Power went out at 2pm
back on at 5:20pm
now down again
due to Hail? I think so!
Soooooo.....goes with my mood
lately
Feels like I've been given a
Big Chore by God
and I'm getting the short end
of the deal
for the rest of my life
( yay power back! )
They say...whoever They are...
that crazy people don't know
that their crazy.
I think they do know and
That
Is what makes them crazy!
Anyway...Terminus Est

That's all for Now Space-Pals!
remember.....uh...maybe not today...

Additional:
I realize that this recent stuff
coincides with the situation
with this woman I work with
(bad English)
it has Nothing to do with her
It's all about me and my shit
and how I've had few gf's
and many rejections
and that I FINALLY realize Why
and that realization makes
SO MUCH SENSE(!)
and how ill never be the same
Sane?
Again

Terminus Est

No comments:

Post a Comment