Sunday, July 8, 2012

log 11

still awake
drank a lot of caffeinated soda today
so thats probably why

OK
interesting chain of events that lead me to being Very Happy today!

this whole thing with this co-worker just lead me to imagine
what it would be like, and how I would feel, to be with
the 'One, Right Woman'.
I imagined her as a blond
probably cause i been thinking about Marilyn recently
and that we Completely bonded and things just Fit together
like jigsaw puzzle pieces
and I realized that I would feel
like that scene in Disney's ALADDIN
he and Jasmine are on the balcony, they kiss, she leaves
and he says 'YES!' and falls backward onto Carpet
That's me! hehe
THEN
cause I imagined my woman as a blond
i thought about the first woman I fell in love with
Christy Fair
Her long, blond-blond hair,
her awesome face and how, when she smiled,
her whole face lit up!
OOOOHHH!
I remember her fondly.
Now I'll never see her again
and that's Cool
but its good to know that even though no woman
gives me a second thought now
( which is Good for now )
some women have been attracted to me
and have loved me!
It just makes me feel Really Good
and Happy!

of this co-worker, things are like they normally are
and I guess I never paid attention to it before
but we are just kind and civil to each other
don't go out of our way to talk to each other
and say little to each other
so I overreacted
and I do that sometimes
and that's Cool
at least no one got hurt
and I had a Good Sunday Work day
for the first time in a Long time!
so it's all Good!
SO
Life is getting Better!
I Fell Better about me, my weight, my life!
I'm writing More
and I feel Happier and More Confident about myself!
Good things coming!
I think that will be all for now, Space-Pals!
remember: Life is Insane. You're Not!

No comments:

Post a Comment