Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Why YOU tellin me what to do....when YOU don't have You own Shit together!?

HEY! I'm Back! AGAIN!


I recently posted THIS on Facebook...


OK Crackbook....here's the deal...
...I was going to cancel my account due to TOO many opinions flying all over you
but that is Exactly what you are about Crackbook! Everyone sharing their opinions whether they are solicited or not about anything from the state of the world to the green lump of filth someone found in their ass in the morning.
It's funny because only on Crackbook can you see someone take part in a debate or quiz or test and post their results....and then slam people for doing it the next day.
YUP! Rigid Opinions, Hypocrisy, and the right to Freedom of Speech, Freedom of Expression, Freedom of speaking our minds! RIGHT Here, online, in America!
and just remember...those whose feel opinions and test/quiz post should be squashed are attempting to squash Everyone's rights as handed down by the Constitution.
Freedom to speak your mind and say 'FUCK YOU!' to everyone!
FUCK YOU EVERYONE!
people make me sick....




I got pissed due to the actions of friends posting stuff all over Facebook, making one post
and then Totally contradicting themselves on the next one! I know that they have a variety of
ideas and opinions and they are entitled to them but to contradict them no more than a day later?
And then go back to doing the same shit before!?
If I wuz dating them I be tearing my hair out right now....which would be painful cause the only
hair I have left is 'round my 'sexy man bits'....OUCH!


Living in America, we are all entitled to our opinions no matter how right or left wing
(whatever the hell that means) they are. However, if people do not have the consistency to say
one thing and stick to it, without contradicting themselves or showing themselves as hypocrites,
then I can't listen to what they have to say anymore.
and that's sad cause my friends are among the smartest, creative, funny and enlightened people
I know. Makes sense cause I'm that way too! hehe


meh. whatever. Freedom of Speech and all that....


That's all for Now, Space-Pals!
Remember: Life (and possibly Your friends) is Insane. You're Not.

No comments:

Post a Comment