Sunday, January 20, 2013

Log 20

SO
When I reach log 25 ill do something
special but for now what to talk about?
How about...the Weakness of people...

...I heard some stuff about a Good Friend
at work and I decided not to believe it or
listen until this friend told me about it.
They told me about it and I realized just
how Lame management at my job Really
is! They handled the situation VERY unprofessionally and created chaos and
perpetuated Bullshit in the work place!
Now I can't say who and what happened
But it was just lame!
It was SO lame that I don't know come
my review if I'm gonna stay at my job.
I might just give my notice.
I'm just REALLY disappointed with my
management team and I'm starting to
see them as they are - human beings
who are petty and lame.
It's just lame.
Anyway

That's all for now, Space-Pals!
Remember: Life is Insane. You're Not.

No comments:

Post a Comment